This week's Saturday Night Pasta self-care pack gets an Italian-American make-over with one of my favourite sauces, that's right, we've got the classic penne alla vodka starring, with an equally noteworthy cast. Don’t be fooled by its simplicity – it’s packed full of flavour with a luxuriously silky finish.
There's a new focaccia in town - blistered cherry tomato, olive and garlic, perfect to mop up one of the best pasta sauces ever. And to top off your night of self care, the pack features Bennett St Dairy choc chip cookie dough (because really, what's more indulgent than filling your house with the smell of freshly baked cookies and eating them all yourself?!) The regulars are back too - a sprightly bunch of local rocket, and a calming and relaxing eye mask for an instant "lift". Hooray for self-care in all its shapes and forms. Feeds and heals two.
Saturday August 28th pack includes
- 300g freshly made penne pasta (feeds 2)
- 130 g Italian tomato paste (concetrated)
- 200 ml Meander Valley Dairy pure cream
- 1 x 15g Pepe Saya butter
- Onion, garlic, dried chilli flakes
- Mini tomato, olive and garlic focaccia from PiOiK bakery
- 1 big bunch of locally grown rocket from Galluzzo
- 500 g Bennett St Dairy choc chip cookie dough (8 cookies - or one giant cookie pie, your choice!)
1 x eye patch mask "Patch Gel Liftant" from La Biosthetique
- Step-by-step instructions for throwing your pasta dish together.
- A 50ml vodka bottle included from Belvedere
- FYI - all you'll need at home to execute this dish is olive oil and salt.
Feeling fancy? Match your dish with this crisp Chardonnay by Drnks - or if you're feeling more red, this Pinot Noir. To purchase use the code SNPselfcare to get free shipping - DRNKS will deliver your wine with your pack on Saturday.
THIS IS FOR SYDNEY LOCAL ONLY (sorry - same day delivery only available in select suburbs. Please check before ordering).
SNP self-care pack - August 28th
Sydney same day delivery available via Drnks for select suburbs (please check list of suburbs here first) OR non-contact pick up from Inner West on Saturday afternoon 28th August abiding by COVID safety procedures.
Postage via Australia post is not available for this fresh pack.